“These sausage balls have a secret ingredient not used in most recipes that makes them moist and delicious! They won’t last long at your holiday party!”
- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sausage, baking mix, Cheddar cheese, egg, and evaporated milk in the bowl of a stand mixer; mix on low speed until thoroughly combined.
- Shape sausage mixture into 1-inch balls and arrange onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).