A delicious, healthy, easy breakfast casserole!
- 1 Bunch Spinach Leaves, Washed
- 1 Package Pre-Cooked Breakfast Sausage, chopped
- 1 Large Container Egg Whites
- 1 Can Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press a can of crescent rolls into the bottom of a 9″ by 11″ pan. Bake for 5 minutes. While baking, in a separate mixing bowl toss the spinach with sausage pieces, then stir in the egg whites.
- Spread egg white mixture on top of crescent dough. Put back in oven for around 30 minutes. Allow to cool before serving and enjoy!