“Cheesy broccoli sauce, tender egg noodles and chicken are stirred together for a delicious, one-dish supper.”
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
- Mix soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder and vegetables in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Add chicken and heat through. Serve over spaghetti.