- * 1/4 cup quinoa
- * 1/2 cup chopped ripe pear
- * 1/2 cup chopped apple
- * 1 cup coconut milk
- * 1 cup water
- * 1/4 teaspoon cardamom seed
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- * 3 clove
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- * honey, maple syrup, or yacon, to taste (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Let cool a little, remove the cloves, and then process in a blender until creamy.
- Transfer to a Dixie To Go cup, and enjoy on the go!