“This was one of the first recipes I learned how to make. My aunt taught it to me; It’s not fancy, but I like it!”
- 3 red potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy salad dressing
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut around the egg white; keep the yolk whole.
- Dice the egg whites and potatoes. Combine in a mixing bowl and add the salad dressing.
- Toss the potatoes and egg; crumble the egg yolk on top and serve chilled.